Tuesday 5 April 2016

Guys Please Take Note! Here Are 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use to Lure Men Into Having $ex

1. “Promise me you will not initiate S*x when I come” : Some ladies will tell you to promise not to do anything silly when they come. This is a usually a sarcastic statement they often use to test a guy if he’s indeed a man. Just when you invite a lady to your house and tells you on the phone that you to make a solemn not to initiate se x during her visitation, be sure that she’s only being sarcastic. This is common with teenagers 2. “I don’t like Dull Guys” : I have been tagged a dull guy by many ladies an this is because I don’t have the courage to initiate love making, or perhaps, I don’t even know where to start from. As a matter of shame, when a lady visits me today her chances of paying me a subsequent visit is very slim. 3. Your lips are Se xy: To lure a guy into love making, some ladies will keep staring at you and will confess that your lips are se xy and conspicuously succulent. This means that she wouldn’t mind locking lips with you.

4. “Don’t tell me your joystick has Er ected!”: Another way many ladies lure guys to bed is that they will focus on your joystick region just to know if it’s above its default state.. The moment your obviously frustrated joystick exceeds its normal level, she will shake her head telling you how disappointed she is, and that she never expected your joystick to be erected. Most times, I use pillow to cover my joystick region so that a man of God like me will not fall for such temptation. 5. “I’m having body pains, Can you Massage Me?: To lure a guy to bed, some ladies will pretend to be suffering from body pains and will ask the guy to massage their body, perhaps their back. When the guy is massaging the back, they will instruct him to move down a little bit, down to the their butts and before you know it, the rest is history. I don’t need to tell you what will happen next. cheesy

No comments:

Post a Comment