Friday 22 April 2016

This My Bre asts Are Killing Me, They Will Not Stop Growing

Please i need help. this is not funny any more. My breast is beginning to frighten me. I am 14 weeks pregnant (my first pregnancy) and my breast has grown past size 44 and with a very strong texture. Even though I am fair, my aureola is expanding at an alarming rate and has turned pure black and my nipple are erect and hard and painful non stop I am naturally busty and normally i wear size 34 cup. it seems to be getting bigger every morning.

The weight is also a problem. I strain to stand straight and my back is aching terribly. My husband has been supportive but i know he is worried too though he tries to mask it often. i am slim and slender and I now look absurd. I had to keep changing bra size every 2 weeks and I still have a long way to go in my pregnancy as I just entered my 2nd trimester. I like to be free when am at home but my elder sister told me to wear bra always and I have started wearing them even to bed but its not helping. Please does anybody know what I can do to stop this breast from growing.”

1 comment:

  1. It is so sad but all hope is not lost.I have a place where even worse cases have been handled. Call this line 09038003392. God bless you. You don't have to worry cos it will cost you almost nothing. Perhaps only your transport.You get the rest when you or your husband calls.

    ReplyDelete