Friday 13 May 2016

See Father Mbaka's Latest Prophecy About President Buhari's Administration

Father Ejike Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Muhammadu Buhari’s Government will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis but the end it will be joyous and great. Here is what he said: “Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you. Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution, it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimonies” “As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers”.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning and happy new week!

    Someone might be asking...

    How can i be sure that your program will help me lose weight successfully?

    Yes, that is the question I get from many of my clients prior to them getting our organic weight managements

    The reality is, a lot of people have tried so many different weight loss herbs, starvation, diets without any result.

    And so they've given up hope and are therefore very skeptical about trying out a new fat loss program that works.

    And this is COMPLETELY understandable.

    I always re-assure my clients that c9,BlossomFit & fit1 program will work for them if they try any of them out with my professional guardian.

    And you know what..

    Whenever they eventually order and use any d products,they are always amazed by the shocking results that they got.

    I'm also willing to help 10 more people to get back in shape this week.

    Ping me if you are interested.

    To place your order today, contact me now... Delivery is free nationwide 📦

    Whatsapp: 08064774652 pin 2AF78FAF

    Have a splendid day dear

    Please RE-BROADCAST or share this with a friend.

    ReplyDelete