Wednesday 4 May 2016

See What Happened to a Man’s Hand After He Killed a Strange Snake (Photos)

Some minutes after saying my morning prayers, I went out to feel the morning air. All of a sudden, I saw something moving at a corner. A long black snake. Now this is a built up area and I have no idea how this snake got here. The reptile was moving in a suspicious manner and I just knew I mustn’t let it go. Since it was within my compound and close to the building. I quickly grabbed a stick and attacked it. The snake put up a show, dangling its head and tongue and dodging my blows for about 4 minutes. Finally I killed it. See attached pictures. About an hour later I noticed my right palm seems swollen and is a little painful. Any idea what could have caused that? Please note that I didn’t touch the snake at all. I used a stick and a cutlass.

No comments:

Post a Comment